- It is essential to invest in a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Whether your hair is fine and limp or thick and frizz prone, or anything in between, we at West Coast Hair Design have you covered. For fine hair, we suggest our new Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Shampoo and Conditioner, which offers nourishing technology that not only moisturizes but visibly expands each strand for a fuller thick style! For medium to thick frizz prone hair; our WCHD stylists recommend Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. It is a multitasking hydrating shampoo and conditioner duo, infused with six feather-light oils to instantly transform dry, coarse, frizzy hair to soft, smooth, silky, and detangled locks!
- Start including a hair mask in your weekly hair regimen. The West Coast Hair Design Dream Team loves Bb. While You Sleep Overnight Damage Repair Masque. It not only fortifies hair and reduces breakage, nourishes and repairs damage, but it also restores and repairs your hair’s healthy look & feel even during the driest coldest months.
- During the cooler months we tend to use heat appliances more. Make sure when doing so you are always using good quality heat protection products. Bb. Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Primer not only detangles, softens, and silkens hair; it has incredible heat protectants infused into the formula to keep hair healthy and moisturized. It’s one of our top sellers and once you try it you will see why!
- Regular trims are essential for every season, especially during the cooler, drier months. Our team recommends a healthy trim every 4-8 weeks; depending on your particular hair type, style, and texture. Your WCHD stylist can recommend the best timeline for your particular hair situation. Our expertise is in customizing the perfect hair care regimen for each one of our guests!
- Take care of your scalp this winter with Bb. Scalp Detox. Scalps need love too. Whether yours is dry, oily, normal, or overloaded with drying shampoos and styling products, this icy cleansing treatment instantly removes oil and buildup with a blast of invigorating micro-bubbles. It is a winter must have!
- Wanting to go a little richer this winter but still in love with your summer blonde? Our WCHD haircolor experts can customize glossing treatments, low lighting balayage techniques, or root deepening shadow root options to give your hair just enough winter depth and richness that will keep you looking your absolute best! With fading tans, contrasting tones in your hair color will give your overall appearance a very much needed healthy pop of color!
Visit Heidi’s Instagram page here.